So If you:
- Have a portfolio of which you can show examples of work you have done
- Have been tattooing professionally for over five years
- Understand where the pointy end goes and why
- Do not have a drug or drinking problem
- Do not have drama and/or baggage circling you like a buzzard
- Do not do tattoo parties, work out of your house or learn tattooing in prison
Then you should email this information to us:
- A web link to your work if you have one
- Your phone number
- Your work history in tattooing or piercing
- General information about yourself (married/single, kids, etc.)
- Why you want to work at Magnum Tattooing
All interested persons should respond in writing by emailing email@example.com or calling Jaime Morton at Magnum Tattooing studios to set up an appointment.
We will consider the top talent and and contact final candidates to schedule an interview. All successful applicants will contacted ahead of time regarding scheduling the interview.